10/09/2010

A thing I have seen - "Minerals"

Here is a thing I have seen -
an ice cream van bearing the slogan “Ices, Minerals, Lollies”

It would be briefly amusing but ultimately pointless to pretend it meant minerals such as you might dig up from the earth i.e. iron ore, so instead I asked the draft board what she thought it meant. She said it might mean “mineral water” but I don’t think people really refer to mineral water as ‘Minerals’ or buy it from ice cream vans. Also people don’t really drink mineral water anymore the drink volcano organic water or 7up.

Here is how funny it would have been if I pretended I thought he was selling actual minerals:

So I thought is he like carrying iron ore on his van!? What kind of kid likes iron ore? “Oh a ’99 and some quartz please.” What does he have for his chimes? The mineral song! No doubt all these mineral selling opportunities are just a front for a PEADOPHILE.


I considered stopping the van and asking the ice cream man what it meant but realised he probably didn’t care.

No comments:

Post a Comment